Manual Whiskey Bottle Crimping Machine
Manual Whiskey Bottle Crimping Machine
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India, United States, France, Germany, Australia
Making use of industrial expertise gained over many years, we keep coming up with products meeting the exact needs of the customers. As a Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier, we offer yet another quality product in the form of Manual Whiskey Bottle Crimping Machine. Our machine is known for its durability and smooth operability. It is also made available by us in different customization as specified by our esteemed customers. Lay your hands on it at reasonable rates.
Additional Information :
- Manual Hand operated Whiskey Bottle Cap crimping machines are widely used in distillery industry, to fix caps on filled glass bottles. These machines are useful where small and medium scale production is required. This machine is very helpful for beginners who do not want to invest more in machines. The main use of this models are there is no need of electricity required to operate these machines.
- After so many years of experience in Machine building, we at AMSON Engineering produced so many quality machines only. We wanted easiest way for crimping Glass bottles which reduce cycle time and customer labour. So, we decided to design a unique design where the operator can set and operate the machine very easily. The old models were having 2 different operations for Bottle Clamping and Crimping such as spring loaded platform at bottom side separately for bottle holding and top side lever to crimp. But, in our new design, the clamping and crimping are done in one stroke of Hand Lever when operated from once from top to bottom. The bottle with cap is to be placed at base plate in adjustable location.
- Clamping and crimping are done in one single stroke of hand operated lever. The lever position is also changed from top to side of machine to enhance the operation. The sealing/crimping quality also increased due to Gear action of crimp head. That means the strength to operate reduced by 50% of that of previous model. The machine is compact and easy to carry anywhere. The weight is reduced by 25% from the old model, this in turn will reduce the packing charges and so the air freight costs.
- Height of crimping head according to the height of Bottle can be adjusted by loosening the locking screw and slide the head over the pillar upwards or downwards.
- Machine is very flexible in operation and the most economical in this series. Extra collets of various sizes are available with us on request.
- Machine when dispatched can be dismantled for packing purpose. It can be re-assembled very easily within 2 minutes.
- Machine name - Manual Hand Operated
- Whiskey Bottle Crimping Machine.
- Machine Model - AEPBC28/AEPBC30
- Machine type - Manual Hand Operated.
- Number of Heads - 1
- Number of collets that is attached with machine - 1.
- Collet size attached with the machine - 30mm cap.
- Machine size - 9” W X 12” L X 24” H
- Packing Size - 10” W X 13” L X 26” H
- Machine weight - 18 Kgs.
- Gross weight - 20 Kgs.
- Packing - In corrugated Box.
- Can Crimp Whiskey/ Champagne and other similar bottles.
- Crimp size - 30mm or as per customer specifications.
- Output - 20 crimped bottles per minute depends upon labour skill.
- Easy to understand and operate.
- Crimp Tightness adjustable.
- Very compact and light weight so that easy to carry and transport.
- Strong model needs no maintenance.
- Gear drive reduces human strength to operate.
- High finish in crimping.
- No leakage of perfume because of strong crimping action.
- Unique design crimping collet/ tool which will never break the bottle neck.
- Complete GMP look because of Chrome Plated design useful for clean room operations also.
- Semi-automatic Pneumatic Crimping Machines also available on request.
- High productivity compared to other models in the series.
- Most economic model available with 2 in one action for crimping.
Looking for "Manual Whiskey Bottle Crimping Machine" ?